Muscle twitches, mouth sores, panic attacks, numbness. What do I do?

Hi. i am excessively paranoid about my health. I am convinced i have a serious illness including hiv despite me and my girlfriend both being tested. I have muscle twitches in my face and arms, i get sores in my mouth, trouble falling asleep, panic attacks about health concerns, tingling pins and needles feeling numbness in my fingers excessive smoking and drinking has become an issue for me and cannot stop thinking about having an lines that is killing me, it is starting to control my life. My family doctor is not much help and am very concerned i have a serious condition. What do i do . i really need help
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012