Muscle tremors in limbs, eyelid, lip. Pricking sensation in foot. Unable to concentrate. Suggestions?

MuscleTremors in hands, arms, legs, feet . I have had pill rolling tremors in right hand first finger and thumb . All tremors at rest. Left hand first finger up and down and side to side tremors. Eye lid left eye. Lower right lip to bottom of jaw. Started getting tremors in left side 5 yrs ago. Pin prick feeling in foot mostly right that makes my leg jump. Tired. Tripped twice in last 4 months walking up stairs. Go to open door and walk into the door instead of thru cause i didnt turn the knob far enough. Muscle twitching tremors getting anoying. Cant think and consintrate. Waiting to go in to my family doctor. Buy the way i m not stressed.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013