Muscle cramps, swelling of body, high fever, have UTI and kidney stones with kidney infection, low potassium level, high BP. Help

Ive had for years several health problems that doctors can't figure out. I have major muscle pains with cramping. Swelling of the entire body. I always keep a fever of 100.0 or higher. Im always having uti and kidney stones with kidney infection. My iron and potassium levels are low. I'm always dehydrated. I can't take a water pill because I become very dehydrated. My body breaks out in massive cramps that can't be controlled. I have high blood pressure. I also have a enlarged spleen. That is painful. I'm now seeing specialist. They haven't figured it out yet. Its been over a year. I've had these problems for 6 yrs now.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013