Multiple moles on penis, dark brown, burnt them , came back. What should i do?

i have had what look like multiple moles on the shaft of my penis for over 7 years now, they cause me now pain, dont go away, but do tend to increase in size as some of them are bigger than when they first started to appear, they are dark brown in colour, and are focused at the base of my penis, they dont look like any of the warts pictures i saw... i had them burnt off once like they were warts, and they came back in a matter of a month in the EXACT same spots.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013