Multiple infarction, prescribed Ecosprin. Difficulty sitting and standing, able to walk slowly. Bach ache due to Rasalect?

My mother aged 75yrs is having mutiple infarct and is undergoing treatment of Ecospirin 150AV, Syndopa 110 (twice a day), Donamem5mg (twice daily) and linotril 0.25mg at night. She has difficulty in sitting and standing up but able to walk slowly. Last week for enabling her to move easily, doc prescribed 0.25 mg Rasalect (morn only) and she is taking for past one week. Since yesterday she is having sever back ache and not able to move an inch. Is it because of Rasalect?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012