Anteroseptal Infarction.

My mother's EKG says possible Anteroseptal Infarction. What does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jun 2010
My age is 60 always healthy.. 5'8" tall weight 126 ..known to have panic attacks..On May 28, 2010 passanger on 101 freeway auto accident. Paramedics called..refused to go to hospital(no insurance) badly shaken. emotionally.. Called my personal MD on Tuesday (Memorial Day weekend)
I suggested Blood work & an EKG.. Blood work came back normal, however EKG abnormal.. Borderline abnormal possibly due to Myocardia Ischemia. Page 2 of EKG report stated "possible old Anteroseptal Infraction" Vent rate> 71 bpm.
QRS duration 132, QT interval 464 ms. Qtc Interval 481 ms. P-R-T Axis 67* 6)
My doctor advise me to seek a cardio doctor..No money nor insurance. On the day of the EKG..I was freaking out on the table.. The nurse had problems printing out the report.. I am requesting a second EKG.. can you advice what all this means.. I would appreciate & value your opinion.. I am shocked over this EKG. Please advise.. my email is Could the EKG machine make errors or was I having a panic attack or stress to the auto accident.. ?? Thank you.. CHER
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
it means that you have had a previous episode of anteroseptal wall myocardial ishemic, due to a blocked artery.
it means that your coraonary artery is blocked and you need to repeat a EKG and get a full cardio work up done, including a angiogram. for this you need to meet a cardiologist and get yourself thoroughly checked.
in the mean time if you have a chest pain or you can hear your heart beat faster or you feel like fainting please call your emergency number as soon as possible.
in case of doubts you can contact us at HCM. i hope i have answered your query.
take care