Multiple fibroids, get frequent urination, bloating, constipation, back pain, constipation. Treatment guidance?

I am a 35 year old black female with multiple fibroids . Ido not have any children and my husband has 3 he does not want any more so and Im about 90% sure that I dont either. My biggest discomforts are frequent urination , constant bloating and constipation along with moderate to severe pain with intercourse and most recently back pain . Im not bleeding a whole lot like al lot of women that have hystorectomies.. Ultimately it is affecting my quality of life. I dont want to feel as though I am having this major surgery for nothing please help.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013