Multiple burn injuries on the body causing hardened skin, pain on moving, dark spots. What treatment should be taken?

Dear Doctor, My sister , aged 43 yrs , got burnt by hot water in November last & was under treatment in AAAAAAA Nursing Home , Cuttack for over one month. She had multiple burn injuries in about 40% of her right part of the body.Still now the burn areas are not cured and the skins are very very hard and it gives pain if the body bends or acts for doing something.There are dark spots and the burning areas are also not recovering fast and the colour of the skin is looking unnatural. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012