Multi level disk disease, what could be the cause of poor mobility ?

I have a horrible sensation of tingling in both legs and feet,Legs feel weak and knees have a bad tremor when walking, mri shows multi level disk disease but no nerve impingement,what could be the cause of my poor mobility?. Neurologist said nerve conduction in legs fine but no ankle jerks, muscle tone fine.I don t have a tremor when sitting only when i walk or bend knees is this why the nerve and muscle tests were fine?.Also when i walk about 10mtrs i have to stop and bend forward because my lumbar region goes all tight and cramps up.Any ideas gratefully received.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011