Mucus like period. Birth control effects? Condom broke, is this the reason?

Hi... I have a bit of a long story.. I started my period today or atleast i think i did. It is somewhat mucus like and ive never really had it like this before. I am trying not to freak about about it because my boyfriends condom never broke and he always checks that afterwards. I am on birth control but this month i was really behind on the pills and tried to somewhat catch up on it. I was wondering if because I was so far behind and off on my brith control pills if this can cause my period to act weird. This morning i filled up a whole tampon and actually leak quite a bit too... but since then i have not really had much at all... its a really abnormal period
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer