Mucus and bacteria reported in urine exam. What does it show?

hi doctor, I m un married female 28 yrs, i just did my urine analysis, report shows Appearance: urine exam appearance hazy. PH 5.0 specific gravity: 1.025 Nitrite: negative Protein: Negative Glucose:Negative Ketones: Negative Urobilinogen: Normal Bilirubin: Negative Pus Cells (WBCs): 52 Red cells: 4 Epithelian Cells: +2 Cast: NIL Crystals: NIL Others: Mucus , Bacteria Please advise what does my report means, is it something serious to worry about.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012