Moved coil when having sex, trimmed and put it back. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestion?

my new partner moved my coil i had it put back and trimmed end of october he kept feeling it i began to feel as though i was pregnant did a test it was negative i have 8 children and always get that feeling early i now still feel as though i am and my abdomen is slightly swollen and u can feels wat it like top of uterus he has began to feel my coil quite regularly lately
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Hi, I went through your query. I hope you had your coil reinserted by a doctor because it cannot and should not be done by yourself. If your coil was reinserted within five days of the unprotected intercourse, the risk of pregnancy is quite low. However if it was inserted later , it is certainly possible that you are pregnant. A negative urine pregnancy test is not absolutely conclusive. Repeat the test. And if you are pregnant consult a doctor since it is better to take the coil out. Hope this helps.