Mouth ulcers on tonsils. Biopsy done, can be flamercell carcinoma or lymphoma. Are these cancers?

My name is XXXXX my son has seen a ENT Doctor today. He has been having mouth ulcers off and on for sometime. There is one on his right tonsil . Biopsy was made from his right tonsil today. ENT Doctor says it looks like ulcer could be possibly be Flamercell Carcinoma or Lymphoma . Wont know until next Tuesday when Biopsy comes back. What are these two types of Cancer? He has never smoked or drinked. He is 39 years old. Please answer.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012