Mouth ulcers, chronic condition. Unable to take medication due to allergies. Treatment?

Hi Sir, My mother in law, age 62 years, is sufferring from medical problem…Please suggest, which type of doctor should I consult for treatment? She is having Elergy issue, I mean, normally she is fine but suppose when she gets fever or other problem then in that case she is unable to take any medicine because if she take any medicine then body goes into elergy state and none of the medicine/ injection helps her to get relief...Only she has to wait for the time and then days to pass on. Curent position: She is suffering from Mouth ulcer issue from last 6 months and when she takes any medicine then elergy starts and we are unable to get relief, so please suggest us what to do.... Awaiting for your early reply…
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012