Mole with a small boil underneath, not painful, pus on squeezing. Cause and preventive measures?

I have a flesh color, I guess lesion?, it looks like a mole, its painless, and the first time I had it a small boil formed underneath it. I got rid of it myself. Now I currently have another one, there is no boil underneath, it s painless, but I decided to squeeze it and a small bit of pus came out. It s not oozy, it looks like what comes out of a pimple . I don t know what it is and I want to know how to prevent it. Oh, both of them were on the back of my right leg.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012