Mole got removed from neck, scar left. Pimple formed with whitehead. Is the scar infected?

Hi! I had a mole removed 4 months ago. It was on the side of my neck , I didn t always have it, but it developped, grew, it was black, and it was not smooth. I had stitches for about 4 days, and then the doctor removed them. The scar was always red/dark pink and about 3/4 of an inch long, but I felt it healed well because it never hurt or itched, and I figured I was not a good scarer , because the scar was not smooth, it was like a small bump. However, I noticed yesterday that my scar has sort of transformed into a pimple! It is red and it has a white head, just like a pimple that is ready to burst. What does this mean? Can the scar get infected after 4 months? Or did a pimple grow right beneath the scar?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012