Moderate to extreme pain in right pinky toe and noticeable discoloration, cold to touch, splotchy bruising. Cure ?

For several nights now i have been experiencing moderate to extreme pain in my right pinky toe and noticeably discoloration... purplish black color. Toes are cold to the touch and seems to be spreading to the next toe and even starting on other foot . I have splotchy bruising colors on side and bottom of right foot not sore though. No history of diabetes but does run in family...can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013