Mixed results for series of pregnancy tests, missed periods, heavy discharge, frequent urge to urinate. Possible causes?

Hi, I have taken 3 pregnancy tests , and all at different times, maybe 2 weeks apart and all came out negative. I have missed my period for a whole month and maybe a week or two and no symptons of pregnancy as how I experienced with my previous pregnancy with my 2 year old child. I am 25 years old, and currently going through a lot of stress , and my sex life has made drastic changes. I have gotten a like egg white looking type of discharge the past day or two and experienced a tingling sensation of wanting to keep wanting to urinate, even if i don t have to. Can you please advice me, what could possibly happening to me?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012