Missing periods even after taking meprate tablet to regulate period. What is the cause?

I m 29 years, not married, I taken meprate tablets for 3 months continuosly to regarlise my periods,( Sep ,Oct and Nov ) For Dec month i stopped taking tablet. Dec 27th i would have got periods, but till now i didnt get my periods, I am getting white discharge . Will my periods come this month ? Will it get regularise ? Wat i should do to regarlise ?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Hello....from the history you have given, well meprate usually causes withdrawal bleeding within 10 or sometimes within 15 may have to consult your gynaecologist if your periods are further delayed. .you may require an examination also.....Regarding your cycle regularisation, further history is required. ...The commonest cause of irregular periods at this age group is due to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOD), and if your body mass index(BMI)is on higher side, then reduction of weight is essential along with hormonal supplementation......Some people are given hormonal supplementation for 3 - 6 cycles to stabilise the also need a regular follow up with your doctor.....hope i was helpful to you. ...