Missing periods after the use of primolut pills. Side effect or pregnancy?

Hi. i married a month ago.My wife consumed Premolut -N pills during marriage as it was clashing with the marriage dates.She consumed premolut n from 1st feb to 10th feb. Her periods started on 12 th feb. Her next period was supposed to be on 12th march. Its 15th march now and still there are no signs of periods.What could be the cause.Is it becasue of pregnancy or the after effect of using premolut n pills? Pls help me out on th query
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013