Missing period. Feeling tired, stomachache and back ache with tender breast. Pregnant?

9 days late on my period. My breasts are tender and feel heavy, they look swollen as well. I ve been really tired. I ve gained quite an appetite but usually feel sick to my stomach after eating anything except ice cream. I can t even chew gum without feeling sick to my stomach from the taste of it. I ve been having to use the bathroom a bit more than usual. I ve had mild cramping, lower back aches every day for almost a week, my upper legs get sore and I can t get comfortable when trying to go to bed at night. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013