Missed taking duphaston. Any side effects? Not pregnant. Trying to have baby

hi ... im taking duphaston last month but i ran out of my medicine and never continue taking it. my doctor prescribed me to take 2 tablets a day for 10 days but i only took 6 tablets for 3 days and stopped taking it... will it have any effect on me? i am not pregnant my doctor just gave me that medicince to help me conceive.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Hi pgm,
Thanks for writing in to Heathcare Magic!
It would not affect you physically except for a possible erratic menses for this cycle.
But you should keep enough at home to comply with your doctor's orders.
It can affect/delay your plans to get pregnant.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!