Missed petogen injection, had sudden onset of tiredness, nausea, spotting, heavy breasts, negative hpt test. Help?

good day, my last petogen injection was March 2012 and never went back for the follow up, i had a day period begining of september that was normal and alot nothing unusual but ended the day after, two weeks ago i woke up very tired and felt drained just wanted to sleep acompanied by nausea , i did a hpt and it was negative, last week thursday i had spotting it was almost like a show when you go in labour and thrush so iratating but anyways followed was abdominal cramping nausea getting worst my breast feels heavier then normal and only my nipples hurt and they are swollen i also have a line in the pubic area its short but dark, my fiance refuses to buy a test i think he doesnt want to be dissipointed again thow please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer