Missed periods, unprotected sex, headache, nausea, constipation. On new birth control. Causes?

I miss my period this month im late 7 days. im on a new birth conrtol but i was on antiboctics last month me and my boyfriend had sex and he doesnt cum inside me? I have been having weird symptoms, headache , nasuea, bloating conspitation no period .....I noticed too I have a smell down there that isnt smelling very good? what do i do? please help thank you
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
Your symptoms and the history given here are no related with each other, the history of headache, nausea, constipation are nonspecific complain and will go away soon, the area from you are trying to have smell is very dirty area and always gives bad smell, have nice day.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramprabhu's  Response
Thanks for query .as you mentioned you have a bad smell down there it might be a vaginak infection either bacterial or candida have a consultation with a gynaecologist. and coming to pregnancy have a upt(urine pregnancy test).regards