Missed periods, unprotected sex. Positive home pregnancy tests, negative while tested at doctors clinic, early periods. Pregnant?

im expected to come on my period the 16th of every month , but i missed it in june . i took 4 pregnancy test and all were positive . for the last week , my boyfriend has been ejaculating in me at least 4 times a day . im confused on my pregnancy because i went to the doctor and the pregnancy test came up negative. today ( july 6 ) , i came on my period 10 days early . its light but the cramping is extreme . does this mean i am not pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012