Missed periods, spotting, burning sensation in the stomach, discharge during urination, nausea, dizziness, pregnancy tests negative. What could this be?

hi, last time i had sex was mid aug, but have not had period since beginning july, i had very little blood august and september had 2 spots and that was it since july. done a home testing pregnancy end of august and my gp took a urine sample the same tme both negative , i took another home test end of sept and again negative. just wondering if you can give me any advice, i have burning sensation running up centre of my stomach occassionally and reguar discharge when go toilet. sometimes i suffer from nausea and the occassiona dizzyness. my stomach has gone quite round and a little hard when standing up or lying down but when sitting up its just flabby. any advice please
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer