Missed periods, slight bleeding for a day, had taken cycloreg, ovacare, pregnancy ruled out. Cause of not getting regular periods?

Hi My doc prescribed me cycloreg twice a day & ovacare.My Last period was on 12th Dec. After taking cyclor eg for 4-5 days i got littile bit of bleeding for 1 day, i informed that to Doctor. since i am trying to conceive.Doc advised for B HCG test, it came negative& i stopped taking cycloreg. after that still no period .This is the first time i missed my period. I am confused that if that bleeding was an withdrawl bleeding then why i am not getting my regular period-since i am not pregnant. Please advice....
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013