Missed periods, previous miscarriage, pelvic pain. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi Dr. I was due on my period on 14/10/2012 but as yet I have not had my period. Since I got my period in my teens I have been clock work and never late. I was late In January this year and found out I was pregnant but unfortunately I miscarried. I have taken a test which is negative and I have also got pelvic pains. Could I be pregnant .....? How long does t take for a pregnancy test to work?..... Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
The delay in having periods could be due to pregnancy. Usually it takes at least 5 days after the date of expected period for the pregnancy test to become positive.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal