Missed periods, pregnant, spotting after having sex, enlarged breasts. Cause of worry?

i missed my period on the 26 of november 2012 and i did home test several all is positive after i did digital test and say pregnant 2-3 week and i went for scan but scan couldnt see anytin i still do alot of home test which confirm positive. secondly sometime if i had sex i see spottin or light blood just little and my breast is alittlt bite bigger and i feel pain sometime pls explain better for me im worry
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
Since you are having positive pregnancy tests at home, please confirm your pregnancy by visiting a gynecologist at the earliest.
She would confirm it by ordering a blood pregnancy test or by an ultrasound.
Sometimes, early scans, specially if not done trans vaginally, fail to identify an early pregnancy.
Also, because of the spotting or light bleeding alongwith positive pregnancy test, you should rule out an abortion or ectopic pregnancy ( pregnancy outside the uterus )
Please consult your gynecologist and do the needful