Missed periods, pregnancy test negative, tender breasts

Hello, I completely missed my period in april and am concerned about being pregnant ...i took several HPT s but all were negative..could i be taking them too early as my period usually comes about the middle to the end of the month...i guess i would be about 2 weeks late now.....i dont have any pregnancy symptoms other than breasts that are tender to the touch
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Hello mam, as your pregnancy test are negative then you need to visit your gynecologist and she will put you on progesterone for withdrawal bleeding after examination. She might like to ask for an ultrasound also. Probably there is nothing to worry. Take care and all the best