Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, occasional spotting, thyroid test done. Suggestions?

Good morning doctor..this issue is with regards to women s health. I am married and for the past 2 months I have missed my periods. My last period date was 11th aug and on sept i experienced some spotting for 2 days.I have take urine and blood test but all turned out negative. My problem is that I have most of the pregnancy symptoms my stomach is more bloated on the left side and I feel some vibration and pulling. Please advise me what I need to do. With regard to my thyroid test T3 is 3.23 , T4 is 0.89 and TSH is 2.40 and thyroid microsomal antibodies is showing as 101.5
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012