Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, light spotting. Have extremely irregular periods. Sign of pregnancy?

i started my period at 9 years of age, they were up and down obviously as they were new to my body for year or so... they have started again for abit going up and down,im now 1-2month late and iv had 2peregnancy tests and they were both negative,i came on my period earlier today for about 2-3 hours and then came off what could that be a sign of? Reply asap....
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Mar 2016

Besides pregnancy, reasons of irregular / late period could be PCOD, hormonal imbalance, over weight/ extreme loss, mental stress, emotional upset, eating disorder, thyroid problem etc.

Therefore, I suggest to undergo one USG lower abdomen and hormone test in the absence of pregnancy. Kindly, consult with your gynecologist and take advice accordingly. Combined hormonal pill is quite effective to treat irregular period.

You should control body wt, avoid stress, take healthy low carbohydrate diet with avoidance of fatty food and sleep properly.

Be well.