Missed periods, lower abdomen cramp, back pain. Had yeast infection. Blood, urine tests done. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hello Doctor, I am married 27 year old female. I am trying conceive. My last period was on June 2nd. Mine is 30-32 days cycle. Now I missed periods by 3 days. I have lower abdomen cramp , back pain as I used get before during my periods or before periods( PMS ). I had yeast infection so consulted my physician on 3rd July, she wrote me a blood and urine test. I am waiting for blood test report now. Is there any chances of getting negative pregnancy test? Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012