Missed periods, had intercourse without ejaculation in vagina, suspicion of precum entering the vagina. Pregnancy chances?

Hello! i missed my periods my due date was 22 june and its almost 1 month i dint had periods, irregular periods is quite normal to me as i have PCOS . i was having some romantic moments with my boyfriend and his penis just got touched to my vagina opening it happened around 5-6 times in 2 days. He dint ejaculated or something but i think his precum may be there on his penis. Its not the first time that i missed my periods but was having regular periods since last 2 months. Please help me i am very scared and i dont want to get pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer