Missed periods, feeling tired, pregnancy test negative. Could be still pregnant ?

i took a pregnacy test yesterday morning but it came out negative.. i missed my period for october. but me and husband have sex everyday im starting to think i cant get pregnant but im not to sure. and last night we were eatin strawberries and cookies for the 1st time and i just been tired lately could that be a sign of pregnacy and my side has been hurting as well.. please help me
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
gud morning..
ur symptoms of eating strawberries for the first time and being tired are just very few symptoms of pregnancy but these does not diagnose ur pregnancy..
change of ur taste sensation occurs due to hormonal changes in pregnancy..but best diagnosis is always with pregnancy test which almost gives 99% result..
so i dont think u should confirm only with these sorry to say this but u should confirm with preg urine test ..
all the best..