Missed periods after unsafe sex. Slight discharge, fullness in stomach. Could be pregnant ?

Hi there!

Just in need of some help really! I last had sex on the 2nd November (last year) and the condom broke. I took the morning after pill the next dayy. My period came normally for december, january and feebruary, i am always around a 30 day cycle and have never missed a period before. It was slightly late in march so i took a pregnancy test - it came back negative. It is now april and i am 3 weeks late. The symptoms i am having include feeling like i am going to start my period but then not starting, slightly more discharge than usual and my stomach feels 'full' when i push it even if i havent eatem (don't know how else to describe it, sorry!) I was just wondering whether i could be pregnant or what other causes of this might be? Sorry for the long question!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013