Missed periods, UPT positive and blood test came out negative, with light pink discharge. Am I pregnant?

I m 23 years old and my last menstral cycle started on Oct. 28. I had been through some pregnancy symptoms so I had decided to take a test, one positive one negative. I went and took a blood test at the health dept. which came back negative. I should be on my period again (this will be the second I have missed) the health dept. gave me two new urine tests that had both came back positive but very faint and I had a light pink discharge when I wiped but only once as I haven t seen it again... Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I thought blood tests were as accurate as you could get? If you could give me any advice I would appreciate it. No one has really given me any answers just a call the doctor but that s in two weeks and I don t want to do anything damaging to my baby if I am pregnan. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013