Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Took regestrone 3. Not getting periods. Chances of pregnancy?

hi , i got my periods on 28 april than i take pregnancy test on 2 june than on 8 june n last on 11 june but all results were negative than i visited doctor she suggested me regestrone 3 tablets a day for 5 days now it has been 2nd day i stopped medicine but i didnt had periods for how many days i had to wait for periods to come ? can i be pregnant if periods are nt coming ? iam 32 years ,pls help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012