Missed periods, Consequences of taking primolut N? chances of pregnancy?

Madam I am aged 38 years , I did not get my periods in this month, I am worried , I have take primolut N what will be the consequences , whether I am pregnant or what but usually we take precautions I have one son aged 12 years. please suggest My weight is around 40 kgs , ht 5.1 my mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM,

when was the date of your last period?
ON what day of cycle did you have intercourse?

taking the first day of your period to be day 1
count days
when the day of intercourse is around 13 th day,ther are chances for you to get pregnant....if your cycles are regular and repeats every 28 days

if you take good precautions you may not have a doubt but better perform a urine pregnancy test at home

did you complete the course of primolut n?
wait for few days for withdrawl bleeding(your period)
because delay in periods this time may also be due to hormonal imbalance caused by the pills you have taken

so wait for few more days for your periods ,even then if you did not get it,then go for pregnancy test at home(even this needs you to wait because you may get false negative test if you do it too early)
other wise go talk to your doctor and get a scan done

good luck

hope i answered your queries
feel free to contact me for further queries
thank you