Missed period with tiredness, vomiting sensation. Negative HPT. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I am radha kumaran. My last period was 22nd jan. We planned for pregnancy. This month the date was skipped.and I feel very tiredness, vomiting sensation for last one week. So yest night I took hpt using velocit kid. But there was only one line indication. I am confused, is that kid prob, or I have to check first urine , or without pregnancy how I am feeling the symptoms?? I am fed up. Pls help me by clearing these doubts. My email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
As per the details you have given ,
Single line in the kit indicates its NEGATIVE for pregnancy . If you get two lines one on test T and another on C control, then u will be positive, kit should be used in early morning first urine sample.
Noe try this again