Missed period, tired, headaches, back pain. Pregnancy test negative. Heavy vaginal discharge like jelly. Reason?

Hi, I missed my period, im now 10-11 days late but I took a home pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came out negative. Although, im tired pretty much all the time, getting really bad headaches and lower backache , and since the day i should have started my period ive been having clear/white vaginal discharge and its gradually gaining in quantity each day, but today it was a huge amount and was like jelly. Is it something to do with my missed period, please help. Charlotte
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012