Missed period, test negative, had injection. What's the cause and treatment?

Hey Hi, My sister has not got periods from last 2.5 months. She has checked twice, it was negative. She went to a gynae there she done test again and found one clear line and one faded line. Doctor has given her an injection. But still she dint get her periods. Can you please suggest me what can she do for it? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
thanks for using health care magic

The last test she did at the gynecologist office could not be
conclusive, if at all it should be, it should rather be that she
is pregnant. In case of no pregnancy, there is no appearance
of two lines, appearance of two lines nomatter how faint there
are, is an indication of a positive test which should be confirmed

I will advice she does the test again with early morning urine or
in the laboratory using serum to confirm or rule out the pregnancy.

Best regards
Dr Achuo