Missed period, suspicion of pregnancy. Medicines or procedure to terminate it?

im an 18 year old girl.. i dont knowwhat to do.. i thought its ok to get pregnant. as long as my boyfriend is there. for me.. but unfortunately.. he left me.. without a single word now im left. alone i dont know what to do.. my period is usually last week of the month..its already.. last day of the month.. still my period didnt show up.. i think im pregnant.. and im planning to have an abortion .. what will you recomend.. any medicine or process.. to end my problem??
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012