Missed period, sticky vaginal discharge. Had intercourse. On pills. Chances of pregnancy?

I have recently experienced brown sticky vaginal discharge. It is about a week before I am supposed to have my period, and I have never had anything like this before. It started 2 days ago and seems to have increased in amount. I have slight cramps and some abdominal pain, mostly in the epigastric region. I am on Lutera and have not missed a pill for about a year. I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend 5 days ago, and we did not use a condom but he pulled out. Should I be concerned? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013