Missed period, slight spotting, pregnancy ruled out as partner has undergone vasectomy. What could this be?

Hello - I m 30 years old have two kids and my husband had a vasectomy 8 years ago. I ve not had my period in a month and a half (have never really skipped a period - unless i was prego )... I spotted on Saturday and Sunday but was just one wipe of small blood and then nothing the rest of the day... and on Sunday same thing but nothing afterwards... What could this be? My husband had a vasectomy so there is NO way I m pregnant right!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012