Missed period, no periods even after taking Deviry, have cramping, swollen breasts, chest pain, undergo excessive exercise. Cause?

Hello, I m 19 and I ve always have irregular period. This time it is the lingers, almost 3months already since my last period. I thought t was due to excessive exercise cuz recently I played a lot of badminton, I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacy gave me Deviry for 3 days, today is the 9th day since tue past day of deviry but I haven t got my period. I do have some cramps in my lower abs and my breasts are swollen and when I breathe in, my chest hurts, these are the symptoms of period but why hasn t my period come?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer