Is Chest pain when laying on side for extended periods of time a cause for concern ?

Chest pain when laying on side for extended periods of time I am a 23 year old female, somewhat overweight (5 11 and about 205 lbs.) and have noticed a chest pain/tightness kind of crampy feeling when laying on my side for long periods of time. It resolves by switching positions, should this be a cause for concern? I was recently diagnosed with psuedotumor cerebri, so i am taking diamox (equivalent) and working on my diet and exercise. I m also currently taking ranitidine and fluoxotine for anxiety ...
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011