Missed period, negative urine pregnancy test. Worried about pregnancy

me and my girlfriend never had unprotected sex.she got her period on 8th april , then she missed a period in may and got on 19th june than 20th july and one on 24th august, we took 2 pregnancy test ( urine ) in june both were negative ..and one on 28th august that was also negative.. i am still worried if she got pregnant as she missed period in may.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
hi welcome to HCM i am Dr Das
it is impossible to get pregnant when you did not have any unprotected sex, and both the pregnancy tests are negative.
from history it is clear that your girlfriend has irregular periods. first do an us of whole abdomen which will confirm what the problem is. next approach will be accordingly.
General & Family Physician Dr. Kulbir Singh's  Response
Hello Tarun Rana and thanks for the query
Your girlfriend is getting regular periods after may, so their is no chance of being pregnant. So don't worry and feel free. On thing I want to tell you that if a female is pregnant than she did't get her menses at all till the baby is delivered .
As she misses periods in may, it could be due to some other reasons like stress, illness, change in schedule, being overweight or being underweight. Needs to be investigated for this. Consult your doctor for this.
Best Wishes