Missed period, negative pregnancy test, had taken primolut-N tablet. Will this affect the result of pregnancy test?

hi,my last period is on 6th june this year,usually i had very regular periods.but this month i dint get my period till now.i performed home pregnancy test but result is negative and i went for blood test and my result has to come.due to some reasons i used primoult n tablet for one day, and i did not mention this to doctor,does this tablet changes hcg levels and results in false test
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012