Missed period, negative pregnancy test, had spotting with light cramping. What does that mean?

hello, well I have a regular period and I haven t gottin a period since the end of June and it finished on July 7th haven t gottin a period since then I took three pregnancy test and all three came out negative but just yesturday when I use the wash room and I wiped and I had a slight pinkish on the toilet paper not to much just a little and I have slight cramping on and off. What can that mean? Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
If you have had a period at the end of June, you need to wait for another week to see if you get a normal period. The spotting you are currently having is either a premenstrual bleed or an implantation bleed. Urine pregnancy tests cannot read well before a missed period; you need to do them 3-7 days after a missed period with a fresh early morning sample. For a better and an earlier confirmation, you should get the serum beta-hCG titres assessed. Please see a specialist for further suggestions. Hope this helps.